By Bert Eljera
LAS VEGAS – Here’s a new heart study with a twist: Learn the Twist and know how your heart ticks.
Of course, you can also learn the cha-cha, salsa, rumba, tango and other ballroom dances
And to top it all, it’s free.
- Filipino-American between 40 and 65 years old and without heart disease.
- No formal ballroom dance lessons.
- Do not belong to an exercise program.
- Not taking heart medications or weight loss supplements.
- Do not have a medical condition that will prevent you from dancing.
Contact Dr. Alona Angosta at (702) 301-0224 or Dr. Jay Tan at (702) 882-8484.
Follow Bert Eljera on Twitter @vegaspinoy60, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/BertEljera or at http://www.examiner.com/asianamerican-culture-in-las-vegas/bert-eljera